A patch will be released to AMP and Access Assistant on August 5, 2019. No outage will be required for this patch. Details about the issues being patched are below.
- Date: 08.05.2019
- Patch Software Versions: AMP 9.18.4, AST 7.5.2
- AMP-2777: The “Module Details” PDF report, and some other PDF reports, were not being generated by AMP when some types of data were included in the report.
- Linked Support Tickets: 112674, 112796
- AST-708: The list of assets displayed in Access Assistant was not paginated as expected.
- Linked Support Tickets: 112917
- AST-602: AST 7.5.0 was not working on the latest version of Firefox ESR (FF 60.7.0 ESR).
- AST-589: When using Access Assistant to capture some dialog components as a module of the Node type, click events on the dialog were no longer working after the node capture.
- Linked Support Tickets: 110242