The Definitive Industry Report on Digital Accessibility in Banking and Financial Services
The 2020 State of Digital Accessibility Financial Sector Report compiles survey results from professionals in various roles across banking and financial services organizations large and small who shared a candid look into their accessibility programs–what drives them, who owns them, and the common challenges they face.
Get Insights like these from Financial Sector respondents to the 2020 survey:
- Their top 5 business drivers for prioritizing digital accessibility
- How many are including people with disabilities in their accessibility testing
- Types of testing tools they’re using (and where those are falling short)
- Which accessibility activities are most frequently being outsourced
- Top goals for maturing their accessibility programs in 2020
The 2020 State of Digital Accessibility Report is researched and written by Level Access in collaboration with G3ict and IAAP.