eBook: ADA Demand Letters & Settlements
Lessons Learned from 20 Years in Digital Accessibility
Over the last 20 years Level Access has worked with countless organizations facing litigation due to inaccessible technology, and in our latest eBook we share what we’ve learned about what you can expect and how you should respond to demand letters and settlements.
Download the eBook to learn:
- Who is enforcing the ADA as it pertains to digital accessibility
- What to do if you receive a demand letter
- Typical requirements in structured settlements
- Key areas you can request flexibility in when negotiating a settlement
- 5 tips for crafting a remediation and compliance timeline that’s reasonable and achievable
And for a more in-depth review of the topic, check out the full-length ADA Demand Letters and Settlements – Lessons Learned whitepaper.
Get in touch
Want to get in touch? We’d love to hear from you. Here’s how you can reach us…