Lessons Learned from 20 Years in Digital Accessibility
What should you do if you receive a demand letter stating that your digital properties don’t comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act?
Over the last 20 years Level Access has worked with countless organizations facing litigation due to inaccessible technology, and this eBook shares what we’ve learned along the way, what you can expect, and how to respond to demand letters and settlements.
Download the eBook to learn:
- Who is enforcing the ADA as it pertains to digital accessibility
- What to do if you receive a demand letter
- Typical requirements in structured settlements
- Key areas you can request flexibility in when negotiating a settlement
- 5 tips for crafting a remediation and compliance timeline that’s reasonable and achievable
And for a more in-depth review of the topic, check out the full-length ADA Demand Letters and Settlements – Lessons Learned whitepaper.