UPDATE: You can now find the recorded presentations and other resources at www.levelaccess.com/digital-accessibility-best-practice-trends-series-on-demand
Level Access will no longer be attending the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference. Instead, we’re offering our scheduled sessions as webinars – no travel, no registration fees, you can tune in from anywhere. Check out the complete webinar lineup below.
Level Access Sessions Available Online
Sessions are open to all and free to attend. Please register for individual sessions via the links below
Wednesday, March 11th
- 8:00am PDT/11:00am EDT Micro and Macro Trends: Digital Accessibility in 5 Years with Tim Springer
- 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT Accessibility for Electronic Music Creation with Nat Tarnoff
- 1:00pm PDT/4:00pm EDT ADA and the Internet – Legal Update with Kristina Launey and Tim Springer
- 2:20pm PDT/5:20pm EDT Accessibility for Gaming Consoles and Streaming Devices with Sarah Schaidt
Thursday, March 12th
- 9:00am PDT/12:00pm EDT VPAT and Accessibility Statements for International Markets with Mitchell Evan
- 1:20pm PDT/4:20pm EDT Unpacking Commonly Misunderstood WCAG 2.1 Criteria with Jonathan Avila
- 2:20pm PDT/5:20pm EDT Inclusive Design: How We Do Our Work Matters with Derek Featherstone
Friday, March 13th
- 8:00am PDT/11:00am EDT Where Accessibility Lives: People, Process, and Tools with Derek Featherstone
- 10:00am PDT/1:00pm EDT Designing Inclusive Extended Reality Experiences with Jonathan Avila
- 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT Practical Advice for Inclusive Game Design with Jonathan Avila
The State of Digital Accessibility 2020
Reserve Your Copy of the Definitive Industry Report on Accessibility
The State of Digital Accessibility 2020 report will share the results of this year’s survey of over 1100 professionals in various roles across organizations of all sizes who shared a candid look into their accessibility programs–what drives them, who owns them, and what kinds of challenges they face.
The full report will be released in April, but you’ll be able to get a sneak peek at the results of the survey in a special preview report developed for CSUN.
Sign up to get the State of Digital Accessibility 2020 preview report and the full report delivered straight to your inbox!
Reserve Your Copy Today