Risk levels rise when you ignore digital accessibility.
Inclusive technology—that is, technology that is accessible to people with a wide range of physical and cognitive abilities—is a must-have for any modern organization. But you don’t need to take our word for it.
In this short report, we explore some of the reasons why ignoring accessibility is risky business.
- The upward trend of ADA Title III lawsuits (a 177% increase from 2017 to 2018)
- How the Department of Justice views websites under the ADA
- The market’s need–demand!–for accessible products and services
- Other groups of people who benefit from accessibility best practices
- The brand impact of accessibility — how it affects your bottom line