But are all your electronic resources accessible? Our new White Papers – Making Education Websites Accessible to People with Disabilities – puts you in your students’ shoes. There are countless barriers for students with disabilities that you may not have even considered.
Some of the things covered in this White Papers:
- An intro to digital accessibility
- Common accessibility barriers for students
- Current legal requirements for educational institutions
- Tips for meeting the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0)
- Advice for choosing an accessibility vendor