“Legal, Ethical, and Clinical Concerns” Raised by Inaccessible Healthcare Patient Portals
The Inaccessible Healthcare Patient Portals eBook provides an overview of legal, ethical, and clinical concerns, impacting the ability of people with disabilities to gain full access to healthcare as it relates to telehealth and patient portals.
Learn more about the specific concerns, including:
- Reasons why vulnerable patients do not use patient portals
- Laws that apply to digital accessibility in the healthcare industry
- Ethical concerns affecting patient portal experience to people with disabilities
- Concerns affecting clinical outcomes of vulnerable patients
- First step to ensure your patient portal is accessible to all patients