Our Higher Ed team is busy gearing up for the 22nd Annual Accessing Higher Ground Accessible Media, Web and Technology Conference (AHG) November 18-22. This will be our 7th consecutive year presenting at the event, and we’ve got a full calendar of workshops and breakout sessions happening throughout the week and we’ll also have a booth in the exhibit hall on Wednesday and Thursday.
Level Access Workshops and Breakout Sessions
Tuesday, November 19th (Pre-Conference Workshops)
- Inclusive Design: The Product and the Process – Derek Featherstone, Chief Experience Officer
- Inside EPUB (Panel) – Amy Salmon, Senior Accessibility Consultant
Wednesday, November 20th
- Where Accessibility Lives: Incorporating A11y Into Your Process and Team – Derek Featherstone
- Extreme Design: Solve for Extremes to Create Better Designs for Everyone – Derek Featherstone
Thursday, November 21st
- Streamlined Accessibility Testing – Jonathan Avila, Chief Accessibility Officer
- Creating and Remediating EPUB (Panel) – Amy Salmon
Friday, November 22nd
Stop by Our Booth
If you’re attending AHG too, be sure to stop by Booth #25 and say hello to Doug Bass and Paige Didier, our resident experts on all things digital accessibility for Higher Education. They’ll be available to chat and answer your questions throughout the event.