A patch will be released to Access Assistant on May 13, 2020. No outage will be required for this patch. Details about the issues being patched are below. NOTE: The patch will be released but will not be available in the Chrome Store until approved by Google.
- Date: 05.13.2020
- Patch Software Version: AST 8.3.1
- AST-833:Violation instance thumbnails captured via the Node Selector tool in Access Assistant did not match the thumbnail that was actually selected with the tool.
- AST-886: Users were unable to capture thumbnails of some violation instances using Access Assistant. This issue has been resolved.
- Linked Support Issues: 115919, 115922, 115989
- AST-887: Access Assistant was not showing all of the violations for some reports that were created in AMP.
- Linked Support Issues: 115955, 115980