Staff Accountant/ Office Manager
* Was a collegiate swimmer
* I’ve lived in five countries and eight states
* I have a cat that looks like Garfield.
Accessibility Services Consultant
* I am a “Competitive Magic: the Gathering” player. Yes, I play against other adults.
* I’m overeducated. I have an MFA in Creative Writing and a law degree (JD).
* I’m writing a semi-autobiographical novel about super heroes, very slowly.
Senior Product Manager
* I have an irrational fear of birds (specifically, their claws)
* I have a twin brother who I talk with daily during my commute
* I’m a big cross country and track & field fan
* I love Animes and yes, anime and cartoons are two different things.
* You can find me every Saturday playing board games with people I’ve just met.
* I am not good with memorizing names, so if you come to me after a month or more, my first question could be “Can I have your name please?”
* I love practicing Mixed Martial Arts (e.g., Boxing, Kickboxing, Wrestling, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu)
* Bilingual in English and Spanish; born in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
* I love merengue and salsa dancing