Co-Founder and CEO
* I rode an elephant to my wedding.
* I started my first company at eight years old – a pet sitting service.
* The worst grade I ever received was a D, in penmanship in second grade.
* I played polo – the kind with horses – for a year.
Staff Accountant/ Office Manager
* Was a collegiate swimmer
* I’ve lived in five countries and eight states
* I have a cat that looks like Garfield.
Senior Product Manager
* I have an irrational fear of birds (specifically, their claws)
* I have a twin brother who I talk with daily during my commute
* I’m a big cross country and track & field fan
Demand Generation Representative
* I love Animes and yes, anime and cartoons are two different things.
* You can find me every Saturday playing board games with people I’ve just met.
* I am not good with memorizing names, so if you come to me after a month or more, my first question could be “Can I have your name please?”