AMP (Accessibility Management Platform) is a Software as a Service (SaaS), subscription-based platform that provides organizations with the infrastructure to support all aspects of a digital accessibility compliance initiative.
With AMP, you get:
- comprehensive testing guidance against a proven set of best practices
- compliance testing across a variety of accessibility standards and technologies
- in-browser, quick page tests
- complete scans of enterprise-level websites
- support for a wide degree of testing needs
- robust reporting for all types of stakeholders
Plug in to AMP and you get access to the best accessibility tools in the industry.
Accessibility is not one-size-fits-all. Like your favorite shirt, you want your accessibility plan tailored to your specifications. Not so small that you can’t be agile. Not so big that you’re wasting money. There’s a sweet spot and Access Discovery is what helps us get your program to fit just right. We will document the current structure and assets of your systems, analyze your traffic, assess your level of compliance, and prioritize a remediation plan.
AMP provides the ability to perform formal and informal compliance testing across a variety of accessibility standards and technologies. Based on SSB’s proven Unified Audit Methodology, AMP’s testing support extends from the ability to perform in-browser, quick page tests to scanning complete enterprise level websites. AMP supports a wide degree of formality in testing from quick, page specific tests to full, formal compliance audits of systems. AMP supports a wide degree of formality in testing from quick, page specific tests to full, formal compliance audits of systems.
At Level Access, we have built accessibility programs for state agencies, Fortune 500 powerhouses, and everything in between. Let us help you build yours using Access Blueprint.
With Access Blueprint, we will:
- define the strategy for your accessibility program,
- build out a risk and prioritization model,
- help you enact key policies, and
- detail the implementation plan for rolling out your policy and standards.
There’s nothing worse than knowing your site has accessibility violations but not having enough developers to be able to fix them quickly. With Access Alchemy, anyone on your team can help your accessibility initiative.
With Access Alchemy:
- advanced testing results are presented in a friendly report,
- anyone on your team can deploy fixes immediately to your site,
- those fixes will not change site performance, appearance, or load time,
- your developers will be free to focus on more pressing issues!