CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE
Level Access offers several options for delivery of training. Based on project specific requirements, geographical distribution of the student base, and the level of domain knowledge associated with accessibility compliance, we will recommend a specific delivery option or blended solution that is most appropriate for your organization.
- On-site classroom instruction
- Small group instruction, coding side-by-side with your developers
- Web-based, interactive instruction
- Individual Q&A via our Help Desk
REAP THE BENEFITS
All course and reference materials are designed and created by our own consulting, product development, and training teams. Our hands-on approach guarantees that your organization has access to the latest and most up-to-date best practices. All trainers are experts in accessibility, assistive technology testing, and validation; thus, the people teaching the class have real-world knowledge of addressing accessibility problems.
- Reduce the time necessary to implement accessibility enhancements to existing systems
- Quickly identify and address known accessibility problems
- Reduce costs by integrating accessibility into development processes and avoiding expensive retrofitting projects
ACCESS UP-TO-DATE MATERIALS
We will customize standard course content to optimize the amount of training material your team members must be trained on. The goal of the training courses is to ensure that your team members have the knowledge to ensure your systems conform to the relevant accessibility requirements. The courses will provide both a baseline level of accessibility knowledge and a framework for maintaining and updating that knowledge on an ongoing basis.
All training courses are coupled with access to extensive online training manuals and reference materials. These manuals include accessibility best practices, detailed information on leading accessibility standards, testing techniques and implementation methods.