Has your organization received a demand letter stating that your website or mobile app is in violation of the ADA because it’s not accessible to individuals with disabilities?
Haven’t gotten one yet, but worried you might be at risk?
In either case, you’re not alone. Thousands of companies are in the same boat—from big brands to small niche businesses—with the number of web accessibility cases under the ADA growing exponentially since 2015 and showing no signs of slowing.
In our Anatomy of the ADA Demand Letter eBook you’ll see the breakdown of a typical demand letter and learn:
- What these letters are and how they work
- Who is sending them and what they are seeking
- Common claims and requirements seen in demand letters
- How they have evolved over the last few years
- Typical progression for organizations responding to a demand letter