Original presentation date: July 30, 2020
In this open Q&A session for the Healthcare Industry, Level Access Chief Accessibility Officer Jonathan Avila shared insights and answered digital accessibility questions like:
- What are barriers that people with disabilities encounter on healthcare websites and mobile applications?
- How are healthcare organizations making their technology more accessible to patients with disabilities?
- What are the biggest problems that Deaf and Hard of Hearing people have with the healthcare sector technology?
- What are the first steps towards implementing better training for accessibility within an organization?
- How responsive are Healthcare organizations or the software vendors to accessibility issues?
Published 9 months ago