The 2020 State of Digital Accessibility Financial Sector Report compiles the survey results from professionals in banking and financial services organizations large and small who shared a candid look into their accessibility programs–what drives them, who owns them, challenges they’re facing, and goals for 2020 and beyond..
Benchmark your own accessibility initiatives and find valuable insights like these from other professionals in the sector:
- Their top 5 business drivers for prioritizing digital accessibility
- How many are including people with disabilities in their accessibility testing
- The types of testing tools they’re using (and where those are falling short)
- Which accessibility activities are most frequently outsourced
- Top goals for maturing their accessibility programs in 2020