A patch will be released to AMP on January 30, 2020. No outage will be required for this patch. Details about the issues being patched are below.
- Date: 01.30.2020
- Patch Software Version: AMP 9.22.2
- AMP-3226: When a user logged in to their organization via Access Assistant without first logging in to AMP, their session would time out when they attempted to add a new manual violation instance. This has been resolved so users may login and access their reports via Access Assistant, and manually create violation instances..
- Linked Support Tickets: 114892
- AMP-3140: When users went to support.levelaccess.com and attempted to sign in to view their open support tickets, they were receiving an error message that prevented them from logging in. Users will now be directed to the AMP login page, where they can login to be directed to their support portal as expected.
- Linked Support Tickets: 114358