The following issues will be patched to AMP production instances on 08/26/2020:
- AMP-3407: The Jira integration API was returning the status of all tickets on screens where the status was not used. This has been updated so the status is only returned on the screen where this data is useful — the violation instances report.
- AMP-3327: The organization compliance score was showing a score when all reports were deleted from all assets in the organization. This fix ensures that the compliance score resets when reports are deleted from assets in an organization.
- Linked Support Ticket: 115928
- AMP-3295: The checkbox on the “Create Asset” form was missing a label and therefore not accessible. This issue has been resolved.
- Linked Support Ticket: 115564
- AMP-3328: PDFs that contained a comma in the URL and were captured in the Document Inventory within an AMP report were not getting tested, and were also causing display issues with all content following that document within the Document Inventory.
- Linked Support Ticket: 115594
Published 6 months ago