Level Access surveyed 550 accessibility professionals working in accessibility programs in organizations large and small and compiled the results into the first State of Digital Accessibility Report. The report explores current trends in accessibility including:
- Drivers for digital accessibility programs
- Who owns digital accessibility compliance
- Challenges for Product, UX/Design, Marketing, and Compliance
- Accessibility testing and testing tools
- Mobile accessibility
- Legal and Litigation Issues
- And more!
Download the full report to see how other professionals in your industry or role weighed in on their current accessibility initiatives and challenges.