This 2020 State of Digital Accessibility Report compiles the results of this year’s survey of over 1100 professionals across industries and job roles who shared a candid look into their accessibility programs – what drives them, who owns them, what challenges they face, and more.
The report shares insights into overall trends in the industry and the digital accessibility programs of organizations large and small, providing a set of tools to benchmark your accessibility program and understand where and how investments in digital accessibility can have the largest impact.
Download the report to learn about:
- Key drivers for digital accessibility initiatives in 2020
- Who owns digital accessibility compliance within the organization
- The top 5 challenges for accessibility programs (and the #1 challenge by role)
- What percentage have dealt with legal issues relating to digital accessibility
- Accessibility testing processes and commonly used tools