Choosing which professional vendor to partner with can be difficult in any field or industry. However, this can seem especially daunting for those new to digital accessibility trying to find the right organization to team up with based on different needs. Making the right choice can be critical to avoiding huge compliance or legal problems in the future, not to mention getting the best return on your investment.
Fortunately, we’ve put together a handy whitepaper below that can help you reach the right decision for your organization! Download the whitepaper, below, to learn the most important things you will want to know about a potential accessibility partner.
Access our resource to learn about:
- The general layout of the digital accessibility market
- How to evaluate an organization’s experience and accessibility focus
- The different ways in which a vendor’s accessibility knowledge can relate to your business – and why each is important
- Recommended criteria for a vendor’s accessibility experience and organizational makeup
- Criteria for evaluating an vendor’s auditing and reporting capabilities
- What to look for when it comes to reporting of digital accessibility issues
- How to find the best overall match for your company when it comes to evaluating potential partners for your digital accessibility initiative