Translate legal requirements into actionable direction
Our Anatomy of the ADA Demand Letter provides straightforward guidance on interpreting, and responding to, ADA regulations. Read this e-book to learn:
- What ADA demand letters are, and how they work
- Who sends these letters, and what they’re seeking
- Common claims and requirements found in ADA demand letters
- How demand letters have evolved over the past few years
- The best way for organizations to respond to ADA demand letters
Will an ADA demand letter lead to a lawsuit?
An ADA demand letter is not the same as a lawsuit. However, these letters may lead to a lawsuit if certain outlined requirements are not met. Demand letters from the ADA typically list a series of steps that organizations need to take in order to become ADA complaint. By acting swiftly to address these criteria, you can negotiate a settlement and avoid costly legal proceedings. Request this guide for information on how to efficiently respond to an ADA demand letter or mitigate the risk of receiving one.