Update: CSUN 2020 Participation
After much consideration, we have decided to cancel our physical participation at CSUN. As an alternative, our sessions and resources will now be offered online. We encourage you to:
Level Access Online Sessions
Register to attend the free online webinar sessions using the links below.
Wednesday, March 11th
- 8:00am PDT/11:00am EDT Micro and Macro Trends: Digital Accessibility in 5 Years with Tim Springer
- 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT Accessibility for Electronic Music Creation with Nat Tarnoff
- 1:00pm PDT/4:00pm EDT ADA and the Internet – Legal Update with Kristina Launey and Tim Springer
- 2:20pm PDT/5:20pm EDT Accessibility for Gaming Consoles and Streaming Devices with Sarah Schaidt
Thursday, March 12th
- 9:00am PDT/12:00pm EDT VPAT and Accessibility Statements for International Markets with Mitchell Evan
- 1:20pm PDT/4:20pm EDT Unpacking Commonly Misunderstood WCAG 2.1 Criteria with Jonathan Avila
- 2:20pm PDT/5:20pm EDT Inclusive Design: How We Do Our Work Matters with Derek Featherstone
Friday, March 13th
- 8:00am PDT/11:00am EDT Where Accessibility Lives: People, Process, and Tools with Derek Featherstone
- 10:00am PDT/1:00pm EDT Designing Inclusive Extended Reality Experiences with Jonathan Avila
- 11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT Practical Advice for Inclusive Game Design with Jonathan Avila
The State of Digital Accessibility 2020
Reserve Your Copy of the Definitive Industry Report on Accessibility
The State of Digital Accessibility 2020 report will share the results of this year’s survey of over 1100 professionals in various roles across organizations of all sizes who shared a candid look into their accessibility programs–what drives them, who owns them, and what kinds of challenges they face.
The full report will be released in April, but you’ll be able to get a sneak peek at the results of the survey in a special preview report.
Sign up to get the State of Digital Accessibility 2020 preview report and the full report delivered straight to your inbox!
Reserve Your Copy Today
Win an Echo Show 8
All online session participants will be entered for a chance to win an Amazon Echo Show 8.
Discover exciting career opportunities at Level Access
If you’re driven to make the world more accessible, Level Up your career and join our team! We offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits
- $1000/year for Professional Development
- Diverse & Inclusive Community
Online Sessions- Presenters
Chief Accessibility Officer
Chief Experience Officer
Manager Accessibility Services
Lead Accessibility Consultant
Lead Accessibility Architect