Making Technology Accessible by Scripting Around the Barriers
Our assistive technology (AT) scripting experts can help you meet your legal obligations to provide an accessible work environment under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Assistive technology scripting can fill important gaps, improve efficiency, and simplify otherwise complex tasks for your employees.
We have written scripts for AT such as JAWS, Window-Eyes, and Dragon Naturally Speaking to meet Section 504 and ADA compliance requirements for leading-edge organizations including credit card and insurance companies, government agencies, and call centers around the globe.
Level Access has renowned expertise in scripting services, with:
- Over 20 years of experience with writing professional JAWS scripts
- Pre-written solutions to resolve numerous frequently-encountered issues
- Instant application of updates to any cross-project solutions – if we fix them in one project, we fix them in all projects
- Scripts written for JAWS users, by JAWS users
- Rapid deployment strategies for script installation and maintenance updating
- Years of experience with fully remote support via JAWS Tandem, Remote Desktop (RDP), Citrix, and virtual machine (VM) environments