Digital accessibility litigation reached an all-time high in 2018, with over 2250 cases filed in federal courts alone—nearly triple the number from 2017. But for those seeking clarity in the realm of digital accessibility law, 2018 provided some, but still left many questions unanswered.
Level Access reached out to some of the greatest legal minds in digital accessibility and asked them to peer into their crystals balls to interpret some of the major developments from 2018 and predict what’s in store in 2019 and beyond.
In the Digital Accessibility Crystal Ball 2019 you’ll see what the experts had to say on topics like:
- Whether digital accessibility litigation is likely to increase and what industries are likely to be hit next
- What effect decisions like Robles v. Dominos Pizza LLC and the pending appeal in Gil v. Winn Dixie Stores, Inc. will have
- Why class actions have become so popular and how that trend will impact organizations
- Whether the DOJ’s September 2018 letter reiterating that the ADA applies to websites will have any impact on litigation
- Whether the newly-elected Congress is likely to address digital accessibility in the absence of DOJ action
Seeking insight into what our legal sages had to say? Download our free whitepaper today!