Oversight, management, prioritization
Managing an accessibility program across your organization can be a challenge, especially with multiple data sources. Our Governance Dashboard enables you to set accessibility policies—with quantifiable metrics, track progress against those policies, and identify key areas for training and improvement:
- Prioritize your digital experiences by risk.
- Monitor progress and changes across your portfolio.
- View your most common types of accessibility findings.
Drill down with our dashboard
Each digital asset also has its own dashboard view, showing you the detail of all of the accessibility issues identified after accessibility testing and auditing. With our dashboard, you can:
- Get a single, real-time snapshot of the property's health, outstanding issues, and remediation progress.
- Understand the number and severity of issues outstanding across the property.
- Drill down into the results of every scan, including detailed prioritization and remediation recommendations.
System of record
The Level Access Platform serves as your centralized system of record — a comprehensive view of your accessibility progress over time. You can easily access historical information and produce helpful documentation if you’re the target of a lawsuit or ADA demand letter.
Manage users and their access
We make it easy to invite, track, and manage users in each of your workspaces, ensuring your entire team can access and action accessibility issues. You can also keep sensitive data isolated, adjusting appropriate user permissions.