Simple, logical, efficient
Empower teams with the advanced project management capabilities of the Level Access Platform. Manage even the most complex digital accessibility projects across multiple teams with scalable tooling, technology, and reporting. Our platform aggregates results from accessibility auditing and testing, helping make sense of accessibility issues and organizing them by severity.
And when you’re ready to remediate, the Level Access Platform syncs projects and tasks seamlessly with familiar workflow systems like Jira and Azure DevOps. The result is a more streamlined, efficient process that facilitates—rather than complicates—your accessibility work.
Group, prioritize, track progress
Advanced Projects and Tasks with Issue Tracking consolidates communication for easier accessibility project management. Teams can:
- Highlight new issues never seen before for priority evaluation.
- Group accessibility issues into projects, assign them as tasks, and assign tasks to team members.
- Push issues, data, and attachments from the Level Access Platform into Jira, Azure DevOps, or other familiar systems.
- Assign findings to team members.
- Use built-in communication tools that can automatically sync with Jira or Azure DevOps.
- Review comments and collaborate with internal team members or the Level Access team within each task.
Product managers are equipped to create clear process maps with owners and deadlines. Developers have visibility to all of their assigned projects, in one location, as part of their current workflows. All stakeholders can monitor progress and reprioritize when necessary. And notifications ensure you never miss important updates, including status changes, new comments, or finding dismissals.
You’re not only better positioned to identify issues, you can create more efficient action plans to correct them.
Project management features
Prioritize and assign accessibility findings, better communicate with your internal and Level Access support teams, and track your remediation progress, all within the platform.
Seamlessly sync data from the platform to your existing—now integrated—issue tracking software. Push issues, notes, and attachments. Track progress, review, and respond to comments within each task.