Alignment and accountability
Accessibility starts from within. Sound internal policy and alignment are critical to ensure digital experiences are accessible and ADA compliant. We’re here to help you build the foundation—a clear-minded commitment to accessibility, woven into every relevant workflow throughout your organization.
Internally, Program Management ensures your teams are informed, aligned, and accountable when it comes to your organization’s accessibility best practices.
Externally, a clearly articulated accessibility program positions your brand as one that values inclusion and equal access for all. It also helps mitigate your risk of a digital accessibility lawsuit or legal demand letter.
Commitment to inclusion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Organizations have renewed their commitments to DEI initiatives, increasing their investment in these areas. Establishing and managing an enterprise-wide accessibility program that prioritizes the needs of individuals with disabilities is a concrete and practical way to uphold this commitment to equity and inclusion.
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Socially responsible investors take notice of inclusive-minded organizations. This includes those that establish policies to drive social change around disability inclusion. A commitment to digital accessibility solidly supports ESG initiatives, giving organizations both a brand and bottom-line advantage.
- Enterprise accessibility policy: Adopt accessibility into your operational models with a clearly articulated accessibility policy.
- WCAG Conformance Certification: Validate that all web pages and functions of your website, app, or product fully conform with WCAG 2.1 AA Success Criteria.
- Accessibility statement: Communicate your organizational policy and commitment to accessibility, including work you’re doing to make your asset accessible, with a public-facing accessibility statement.
- Program Governance: Support compliance goals and program maturity with Letters of Progress, Accessibility Policy Creation, Procurement Guidance, ADA/AODA filings, and Role & Responsibility checklists.
- Issue trend analysis and targeted recommendations: Receive expert consultation to identify recurrent issue trends with recommended training to strengthen your remediation strategy.
- Interactive accessibility icon: Publish our accessibility icon, which is synonymous with the highest standards of accessibility. When clicked, it directs visitors to your Accessibility Statement and our assistive technology.
Explore our digital accessibility solution
AcademyAbout Academy Access on-demand training to support an organization-wide culture of accessibility.
Legal Expertise About Legal Expertise Leverage our accessibility legal expertise to protect your organization from regulatory risk.
VPATs, Certifications & StatementsAbout VPATs, Certifications & Statements Promote accessibility with a WCAG Conformance Certification, accessibility statement, and VPAT®.
Organization-wide accessibility Program Management and more, all included in our Accessibility-as-a-Service model.Request a demo today