Comprehensive Solutions with Access Advisor
With Access Advisor, you’ll have access to our compliance and assistive technology testers, many of whom use assistive technology in their daily lives. Deploy their expertise as needed so you can get definitive answers and actionable results for your code and content.
A digital accessibility audit can often leave teams with a daunting list of violations. But Access Advisor can make remediation issues easier for your team to understand and manage. Our team prioritizes your needs and consults side-by-side with your developers, seamlessly integrating accessibility solutions within your architecture.
Let us assist while you fix and build, so you can reliably produce accessible code.
- Our specialists resolve obstacles as they appear and provide accessibility guidance alongside your development activities
- We can plug our knowledge into your DevOps, answer quick questions that arise when resolving issues, to develop accessible code
- We’ll help your team ensure that they are following best practices
Legal Response offers peace of mind in the unlikely event your organization receives a demand letter or faces a lawsuit after digital asset remediation. Our experts provide proactive services, such as an annual certification letter and a public accessibility statement, to illustrate your digital accessibility compliance. Additionally, we help your organization if you receive a legal inquiry by assessing the validity of the complaint. Our experts will collaborate with your legal team to craft the best response to a demand letter or complaint. We can also perform a detailed review of specific claims, or provide technical expert testimony, as your legal strategy dictates.
Our Inclusive Design Experts can help you incorporate accessibility best practices early into your design process, so you can proactively avoid lengthy remediation.
- Our specialists team up with your designers to make sure that accessibility is incorporated from the outset to prevent retrofits and redesigns
- We can review pre-production artifacts such as artboards in XD, Sketch, Figma, or similar programs for potential accessibility issues. We can also provide guidance on best practices for user interface design and structure.
- Your design team can gain in-house accessibility knowledge by working alongside our experts
Our strategic consultants will help you achieve and maintain compliance by building digital accessibility policies and programs from the ground up and assisting in their rollout and implementation. We keep on top of evolving accessibility laws around the world so we can keep you two steps ahead. We assist with technical and policy questions related to WCAG, Section 508, and other accessibility laws and standards, and provide ad-hoc policy and program support for your organization at critical times.