Build Sustainable Practices
We believe that teaching accessibility and inclusion is a fundamental piece to all the work we do: it drives transformation. Our approach focuses on skill-building for one simple reason: knowledge without action does not lead to change.
We can help you meet your immediate goals for training by leading workshop sessions focused on specific roles. However, we also will work towards long-term sustainability by creating a training plan that aligns with the needs of an organization. This can include recommendations on:
- Online courses and learning pathways by role
- Annual training workshops informed by your changing needs
- Team training workshops on cross-functional special topics
- On-boarding learning paths for new hires and role transitions
- Additional recommendations based on evolving growth