The 2020 State of Digital Accessibility Public Sector Report compiles survey results from professionals in federal and state & local government, government contractors, and non-profit organizations who shared a candid look into their accessibility programs–what drives them, who owns them, and the common challenges they face.
Benchmark your own accessibility initiatives and find valuable insights like these from other professionals in the public sector:
- Their top 5 business drivers for prioritizing digital accessibility
- How many are including people with disabilities in their accessibility testing
- The types of testing tools they’re using (and where those are falling short)
- Which accessibility activities are most frequently outsourced
- Top goals for maturing their accessibility programs in 2020