The last six months have brought a dramatic increase in litigation against financial institutions. With new actions against banks and credit unions launched on what seems like a daily basis, you’ve got to be wondering some things. Things like:
- Are we at risk?
- What if we just redid our website?
- What should we budget for this?
- We got a demand letter, what do we do next?
Level Access is pleased to offer a FREE on-demand webinar to answer these questions, address your concerns, discuss the options you have, and discuss the benefits of acting now, before you get sued. This webinar looks at the lessons we’ve learned to avoid common pitfalls and build a successful accessibility program.
Key topics include:
- Where Things Stand – Trends
- Dealing with Demand Letters & Litigation
- Budgeting for this Project
- Benefits of Being Proactive
- Audit Methodology
- Frequently Asked Questions