With our latest whitepaper, The Digital Accessibility Crystal Ball: What Does the Future Hold?, we wanted to pick the brains of the top experts in digital accessibility and government compliance. We had them talk about the future of digital accessibility.
Get answers to the following questions:
- Do court decisions reduce uncertainty?
- Will Winn-Dixie affect cases going forward?
- Why are so many lawsuits settled before they go to court?
- What’s in the future of case law?
- Are digital accessibility lawsuits going to continue in the future? Are there any areas where we may see fewer lawsuits?
- Will the Trump administration mean less enforcement of accessibility regulations?
- Will there be new regulations? Or deregulation?
- Is Congress likely to take action on the ADA?
- What do businesses want as far as accessibility regulation?
Get expert insight from:
- Shanti Atkins, Founder, NAVEX Global
- Donald R. Brown, Partner, Manatt, Phelps, & Phillips LLP
- Robert L. Duston, Partner, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- Teresa L. Jakubowski, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Kristina Launey, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- David F. McDowell, Partner, Morrison Foerster
- Olabisi Ladeji Okubadejo, Of Counsel, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Nicole Sieb Smith, Partner, Rumberger Kirk & Caldwell
Digital accessibility is a complex field that changes quickly. Although we can’t predict the future, we can take some educated guesses at where it’s going.