Start with a scan
With automated scanning, an algorithm continuously evaluates code to identify certain accessibility errors. A scan will reveal a “health score” based on its findings, providing a baseline to measure improvement over time.
And while having a great scanner is key, having a platform that makes sense of the results is crucial. No other platform can provide context and clarity to accessibility findings, with greater visibility to the history of issues identified.
Practical, actionable results
Automated scans test against WCAG success criteria, often producing hundreds of findings, which can be overwhelming. This is where the Level Access Platform comes in.
Our Auto-Match Findings feature automatically matches findings it has detected previously, identifying whether an issue was flagged before, groups results together, and gives you a complete history of the issue.
It also recognizes issues that have been corrected and closes them, enables you to dismiss false positives (common with every scan), and allows you to sort findings, review their impact, and prioritize addressing them.
Reports are streamlined and actionable to simplify operations and save developer time.
Scanning and monitoring
- Automated scanning: The Level Access Platform enables you to run a quick scan on a single URL or a comprehensive accessibility test of an entire site.
- Continuous monitoring: With real-time, always-on monitoring, we flag any new accessibility issues that have been introduced, enabling teams to fix them faster.
- Health reports: Report results are understandable and actionable on our easy-to-navigate, comprehensive dashboard.
- Remediation recommendations: We don’t just identify issues, we clearly describe them, pinpoint where they were found, and provide guidance for fixing them.
- Auto-Match Findings: This feature gives visibility into the history of accessibility findings, context for new findings that appear, and more control to prioritize and fix them.
- Projects and Tasks with issue tracking: Group, prioritize, assign, and track progress within the Level Access Platform through its integration with Jira and Azure DevOps, for example.
- Portfolio management: Access an at-a-glance view of a portfolio of digital assets, streamlining maintenance efforts for easy management of accessibility compliance.
- CI/CD integration: Embed our auto scanning capability earlier into the development process, catching errors during the build phase, avoiding the inefficient break/fix approach.
Agile accessibility audits
Expert accessibility testing and evaluation are critical components for any successful, sustainable digital accessibility program. AI or automation on their own can’t engage with a site in the same way a person can. Our accessibility testers, which include individuals with disabilities, check for the remaining 70 percent of WCAG success criteria an automated scan can’t catch. This is where manual testing matters.
Get the tests you need, as you need them.
Based on our work with hundreds of customers, we’ve found that the best way to maximize your resources is for you to receive test results as you need them. We scope your needs and deliver the results of our manual testing at an accelerated pace, in a way that works best for your team, and integrated with your existing processes. Agile testing:
- Reduces time needed to fix your accessibility issues
- Delivers focused and immediately actionable test results
- Supports a sustainable and ongoing approach to your accessibility work
PDF Accessibility Checker
Discover, test, and remediate your PDFs.
With our PDF Accessibility Checker, we’ll automatically discover documents across your site, or you can upload new PDFs. You can then prioritize and perform automated tests on any PDF any time. Detailed reports indicate the accessibility status—with easy-to-read passed / failed indicators for every rule and in-depth descriptions of each.
With one click, you can request remediation. Our team gets to work evaluating based on the PDF/UA standard, which is the universally established standard for PDF accessibility. We then deliver to you an accessible document. And the beauty of it all, is that you never leave the Level Access Platform.
A suite of testing capabilities, one convenient interface.Access our quick guide