Fitting Right Into Your Flow
With this suite of tools your team can immediately surface common accessibility issues at the outset, so team can then fix these issues early on instead of letting them continue to accumulate and become further entrenched.
- Close gaps in development testing
- Patch accessibility holes in your CI/CD
- Save time by preventing greater remediation work
- Get immediate reads on issues with steps to fix
A Better Way to Approach Testing
Many accessibility issues can be found and fixed early in development, which is more cost-effective than having to retrofit after a release.
Plugging Access Continuum into your development practices makes end to end accessibility testing much more manageable and a natural part of your process. This way you can proactively run tests for accessibility issues along with your standard automated checks for other bugs and errors, all in the same place.
Test Early and Often:
- Easily integrate accessibility into your development lifecycle
- Take a layered approach to testing with our suite of tools
- Test incrementally while developing for better efficiency and broader coverage
- Ensure consistency across all phases of development
- Prevent critical violations before you release
- Get detailed, easy to understand test results, which can even be sent to AMP