Level Access will be attending this year’s M-Enabling Summit in Washington, DC and we look forward to teaching, learning, and hearing from you. This year’s M-Enabling theme is Accessibility: Transforming Users’ Experience, focusing on the innovations that make technology easier to access for people of all abilities.
Visit Our Booth
Stop by Booth #1-A in the Exhibitor’s Hall for some swag and find out more about Level Access. Looking for work? Our recruiter, Lauren, will also be there to talk to you about opportunities in Virginia and San Francisco.
Attend Our Sessions
Our CEO Tim Springer will be chairing a Risk Management panel, and Chief Accessibility Officer Jonathan Avila will be participating in a Testing and Monitoring panel at the event.
Wednesday, June 19th – 8:45-9:45 a.m. in Studio B
Legal Compliance Risk Management: Protecting Your Organization and Employees
A key driver of accessibility initiatives in many sectors, the management of legal compliance risk entails multiple complex processes. This session will facilitate a sharing of experience among executives from diverse sectors.
Session Chair: Tim Springer, CEO, Level Access
- Eve Hill, Attorney, Brown Goldstein Levy
- Greg Shatan, Partner, Moses & Singer LLP
- Suzanne Montgomery, VP – Compliance, and Chief Accessibility Officer, AT&T
- David Adi, Founder and CEO, Make-Sense
Wednesday, June 19th – 10:15-11:15 a.m. in Studio B
Testing and Monitoring: End Users in Action
A session dedicated to the critical job of testing and monitoring accessibility compliance of products, contents and services in an organization.
Session Chair: Albert Rizzi, Founder and CEO, My Blind Spot
- Jonathan Avila, CAO, Level Access
- Paul Bohman, Ph.D., Director of Training, Deque Systems and IAAP Certification Committee Chair
- Gian Wild, CEO, AccessibilityOZ
- Amos Lavi, Global Sales Manager, EqualWeb