The Definitive Industry Report on Digital Accessibility in the Public Sector
The 2020 State of Digital Accessibility Public Sector Report compiles survey results from professionals in state & local and federal government, government contractors, and non-profit organizations who shared a candid look into their accessibility programs–what drives them, who owns them, and the common challenges they face.
Get Insights like these from Public Sector respondents to the 2020 survey:
- Their top 5 drivers for prioritizing digital accessibility
- How many are including people with disabilities in their accessibility testing
- Types of testing tools they’re using (and where those are falling short)
- Which accessibility activities they’re most frequently outsourcing
- Top goals for maturing their accessibility programs in 2020
The 2020 State of Digital Accessibility Report is researched and written by Level Access in collaboration with G3ict and IAAP.
Download the 2020 State of Digital Accessibility Public Sector Report
Get Expert Answers to Your Digital Accessibility Questions
Whether you’re just starting out, or searching for ways to improve your current accessibility program, our experts are here to help!