We’re excited to be heading back to the M-Enabling Summit (in person!) on October 4th and 5th. The Summit’s theme this year — Strategies for Inclusive Digital Transformations — aims to highlight the major shifts in business, government, and education driven by the pandemic that affect anyone involved in inclusion, accessibility, services to people with disabilities, or compliance matters.
Check Out Our Sessions
Level Access CEO Tim Springer and Chief Accessibility Officer Jonathan Avila will be participating in two panels at this year’s event.
Monday, October 4th
10:15AM – 11:00AM
Data Blitz: State of Accessibility, How Organizations Leverage Digital Transformations for Inclusion
The 2021 State of Digital Accessibility report, jointly conducted by Level Access, G3ict and IAAP, among more than 1,100 participants reveals major shifts in organizational trends in the implementation of digital inclusion in all sectors. After a highlight on those trends, executives from leaders in digital inclusion will share their recent experiences in leveraging digital transformation in support of inclusion strategies.
- Session Chair: Suzanne Montgomery, VP, Compliance & Chief Accessibility Officer, AT&T
- Tim Springer, CEO, Level Access (Kick-off presentation on the State of Disability Accessibility Report)
- Shilpi Kapoor, CEO, BarrierBreak
- Melissa C. Summers, Managing Director – Global IT, Corporate Technology, Accenture
11:45AM – 12:25PM
Innovation Drivers and Latest Accessibility Breakthroughs
Innovation drivers such as AI, Near-Field-Communication, micro-electronics performances and miniaturization, speech recognition, wearable technologies, brain computer interfaces are all driving accessibility innovation and breakthroughs at a rapid pace. This panel will examine latest examples of innovations that are transforming the field of digital accessibility and further breakthroughs to expect.
- Session Chair: Sarah Leggin, Director, Regulatory Affairs, CTIA
- Kevin Custer, President, ARC Capital Development
- Brian Scarpelli, Senior Global Policy Counsel, ACT | The App Association
- Jonathan Avila, Chief Accessibility Officer, Level Access
Stop By Our Table
If you’re at the event, be sure to stop by our table (T-15) to say hello, and while you’re there get a copy of the 2021 State of Digital Accessibility Report and enter to win one of four $100 Amazon gift cards.
Want to schedule some 1:1 time with a member of our team at the event to talk about your digital accessibility initiatives? We’d love to meet you! Schedule a meeting time that fits your schedule.