Start with a scan
With automated scanning, an algorithm continuously evaluates code to identify certain accessibility errors. A scan will reveal a “health score” based on its findings, providing a baseline to measure improvement over time.
And while having a great web accessibility evaluation tool is key, having a platform that makes sense of the results is crucial. No other platform can provide context and clarity to accessibility findings, with greater visibility to the history of issues identified.
Practical, actionable results
Automated scans test against WCAG success criteria, often producing hundreds of findings, which can be overwhelming. To truly make strides toward accessibility, you need web accessibility evaluation tools that make tracking findings—and progress—easier. This is where the Level Access Platform comes in.
Our Auto-Match Findings feature automatically matches findings it has detected previously, identifying whether an issue was flagged before, groups results together, and gives you a complete history of the issue.
It also recognizes issues that have been corrected and closes them, enables you to dismiss false positives (common with every scan), and allows you to sort findings, review their impact, and prioritize addressing them.
Reports are streamlined and actionable to simplify operations and save developer time.
Scanning and monitoring
- Automated scanning: The Level Access Platform enables you to run a quick scan on a single URL or a comprehensive accessibility test of an entire site.
- Continuous monitoring: With continuous monitoring, we flag any new accessibility issues that have been introduced, enabling teams to fix them faster.
- Health reports: Report results are understandable and actionable on our easy-to-navigate, comprehensive dashboard.
- Remediation recommendations: We don’t just identify issues, we clearly describe them, pinpoint where they were found, and provide guidance for fixing them.
- Auto-Match Findings: This feature gives visibility into the history of accessibility findings, context for new findings that appear, and more control to prioritize and fix them.
- Projects and Tasks with issue tracking: Group, prioritize, assign, and track progress within the Level Access Platform through its integration with Jira and Azure DevOps, for example.
- Component Testing: Increase team efficiency and accelerate improvements to your user experience by fixing multiple accessibility barriers across your digital experience at the same time.
- CI/CD integration: Embed our auto scanning capability earlier into the development process, catching errors during the build phase, avoiding the inefficient break/fix approach.
An agile, user-first approach to accessibility audits
Expert accessibility evaluation is a critical component of any successful, sustainable digital accessibility program. However, an exhaustive, test-everything approach to auditing delivers thousands of results that are unwieldy and unnecessary for most organizations.
We take more of an agile approach to testing, focusing on key user flows: the specific paths users take to complete core tasks, like making a purchase or requesting important information. Testing individual user flows reflects the way real users interact with your experience and empowers teams to align accessibility with organizational priorities.
Get the tests you need, as you need them.
With an agile approach to accessibility testing, you ensure the most critical elements of your digital experience remain barrier-free for everyone. We deliver actionable feedback from expert testers, including people with disabilities, in as few as 10 days—so you can swiftly tackle your highest priority fixes.
- Stay focused on the areas of your experience that matter most to users
- Easily prioritize remediation projects that support organizational goals
- Act quickly to ensure crucial functionality is accessible to all
PDF Accessibility Checker
Discover, test, and remediate your PDFs.
With our PDF Accessibility Checker, we’ll automatically discover documents across your site, or you can upload new PDFs. You can then prioritize and perform automated tests on any PDF any time. Detailed reports indicate the accessibility status—with easy-to-read passed / failed indicators for every rule and in-depth descriptions of each.
With one click, you can request remediation. Our team gets to work evaluating based on the PDF/UA standard, which is the universally established standard for PDF accessibility. We then deliver to you an accessible document. And the beauty of it all, is that you never leave the Level Access Platform.
A suite of testing capabilities, one convenient interface.Access our quick guide